The most affordable auto repair shop in Philadelphia is R & A Discount Auto Repair. Their goal is to provide the best automotive services at affordable prices to get you back on the road safely and quickly! Their mechanics have years of experience working on all makes and models of both foreign and domestic vehicles. They specialize in: transmission services, computer diagnostics and oil changes. They are located at 928 S 12th St and be contacted by phone with 215-334-3266.
Archive for October, 2013
John’s Motor & Transmission is an auto repair shop in North Tonawanda, New York. Since 1977, they have been providing automotive services for North Tonawanda and the surrounding areas. They use the latest technology to assess the situation and give you affordable alternatives. Some of their services include: transmission repair, tires and brake repair. Come on by 559 Ward Road or call them at 716-695-1567.
If you are looking for quality automotive service in Kansas City, then Valentines Garage is the shop for you! Valentines Garage is an auto repair shop that has been serving Kansas City and the surrounding areas since 1948. Their technicians have years of experience working on both domestic and foreign vehicles. Some of their services include: brake repair, ac repair and transmission services. Visit their shop at 5125 Leavenworth Rd or call them at 913-287-5152.
B & M Transmission is a transmission shop in Baldwinsville, New York. Since 1996, they have been providing motorists with quality automotive services in Baldwinsville and the surrounding areas. Their technicians have years of experience working on all makes and models of both foreign and domestic vehicles. They specialize in transmission services such as: clutches, diagnostics and replacement. Come see them at 3641 Hayes Road or call them at 315-652-3241.
The most reliable automotive service center in Redding, California is Athens Auto Repair. They have been providing motorists with high quality automotive services since 1993. Their expert mechanics have years of experience working on all makes and models of both domestic and foreign vehicles. They specialize in brake repair, engine maintenance and transmission services. Come on by 2301 Athens Ave or call them at 530-243-8595.
Integrity Auto Repair is an auto repair shop in Eugene, Oregon. Since 1979, they have been providing automotive services to Eugene and the surrounding areas. They have over satisfied over 19,000 clients in their 30 years in the business. Some of the services that they offer include: brake repair, transmission services and ac repair. Come on by 535 River Rd or call them at 541-343-1545.
D & M Automotive Repair is an auto repair shop in Wakarusa, Indiana. They have been providing comprehensive car care services in Wakarusa and the surrounding areas since 1980. Their experts have years of experience working on both domestic and foreign vehicles. Some of the automotive services that they offer include: brake repair, ac repair and tires. If you are experiencing problems with your vehicle, come on by 127 S Elkhart St. or call them at 574-862-2181.
Alamo Auto Center Inc is a full-service automotive repairs and maintenance center in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Since 1992, their experts have been providing motorists with high quality automotive services in Alamogordo and the surrounding areas. Their mechanics have years of experience working on all makes and models of both foreign and domestic vehicles. They specialize in ac repair, transmission work and brake repair. Come see them at 2001 Arizona Ave or call them with 575-437-5085.
Shepard’s Auto Parts, Inc. is an auto parts store in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. They have been a locally owned and operated CARQUEST store since 1994. Their goal has always been to offer the best automotive parts and services available to get you back on the road safely and quickly. Some of their auto parts and services include: hydraulic hoses, car batteries and specialty tools. Come on by 2202 NC Hwy. 172 or call them at 910-327-7701.
Below is a list of how some of your repair shop customers act. All of the following actions make it harder to provide excellent service.
- Not Telling You Everything – your customers might withhold some information about their vehicle to keep it from costing them too much. But this makes solving the problem more difficult and could be more costly in the end.
- Blaming You For Their Mistakes – when a vehicle is repaired your customer will most likely notice another problem with their vehicle. They might blame this problem on you because you just touched their car.
- Not Letting You Breathe – some customers hover over you while you are working on their vehicle. They walk into the bay, ask questions and constantly watch while their vehicle as is being repaired.
- Selfish – your customers want to know everything about everything. They want to ask you lots of questions but there might be a huge line of people behind them. They may be acting selfish by hogging your valuable time.
- Assuming you’re not trustworthy – because it is the first time you are working on their vehicle, they might not trust you yet. Make sure you have customer reviews to show your credentials.
- Yelling – when something goes wrong your customer will get angry and might start yelling.
- Shopping for a quote – you get phone calls all the time asking for a quote on the repair. They also might not tell you that they are shopping around and this can be frustrating if you spent a while on the phone with them.
- Taking their car somewhere else after diagnosis – a person might bring their vehicle in to be inspected to see what’s wrong. After giving them a free diagnosis and hoping to earn their business they bring it elsewhere.
- Smelly Vehicles – some people have distinct smells and don’t clean their car. While working on a vehicle it might be difficult not to plug your nose.
- Expecting way too much – these days everyone is demanding and wants what they want as soon as possible. If you promise them a certain time, they expect the job to be done sooner.
Everyone is different but they are your customers and still need to be treated right. Always do your best to provide excellent customer service so they keep coming back!