Are My Customers On Social Media? Do I Need Social Media for My Business?
Example: When Chris arrived at Adam’s Auto Repair Shop he checked into the shop through Foursquare on his smart phone. He appreciated the service so much that he received at Adam’s Auto Repair Shop, he shared the experience with his friends on Facebook. He also has a twitter account so he tweeted it out to his 1,000 followers. In an instant, tons of people know who, where, and what Adam’s Auto Repair Shop is all about. Now because of the good review by Chris, those people tell their friends, those friends tell their friends, and even more friends tell their friends. Adam’s has just become “Internet Famous!” That is your goal!
Do you have social media for your business but don’t know what to post or do with it? Check out my list of ideas and tips below.
Ideas for Social Media Posts:
- Company News/ Updates – events, new equipment, important dates
- Share Content – blogs, articles, videos, reviews
- Tips – provide knowledge about vehicle, solutions to problems
- Ideas – how to repair vehicle or what is wrong
- Contests/ Polls – sweepstakes, photo’s, car questions, videos
- Share Photos – choose interesting/ entertaining photos that your customers can relate to or connect with it.
- Ask Questions – get your fans involved, feedback, engage
- Customer Support – answer questions, show you have a face behind your brand
- Promotions/ Specials – coupons or special’s your shop is offering
- Advertise – promote your services or products
- Free Stuff – give away money, services or products
Use social media to promote your services and engage with your customers. Set up social media accounts, add it to your website, and interact with your fans. If you don’t have time for Social Media, Repair Shop Websites can take care of it for you.
Did you know our 4th Gear package offers Facebook and Google + set up and posts? We can post once a week, so you are actively reaching your customers. This is one thing you can do to help your Auto Repair Shop Website run at maximum potential. Don’t just have a website for your repair shop. Help us make it work for you. If you aren’t comfortable or need more information, call 866 665 1605 for assistance.
Repair Shop’s and Social Media