Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website
September 27, 2013
1. Internet presence – the world has changed and most people do everything online.
2. Its 2013
3. Save time fielding calls about “where are you located?”, “do you do brake work?”, “do you take appointments?”
4. Give your business a “face” for customers and potential customers to recognize and trust.
5. Advertising – offer specials consumers today are looking for ways to save money.
6. Phone Books are Dead!
7. Drive more customers to your business.
9. Beat the Competition – help you gain competitive advantage over your competitors by being listed on search engines.
10. It can be instantly changed to reflect your business as it changes/grows.
Having a website is essential these days if you want to attract new customers and maintain customers. Think of it this way; a potential customer is driving down the road and their check engine light comes on. They then decide that they should pull over to the side of the road. They pick up their smart phone and go straight to the internet. Once online they go to a search engine and type in auto repair or car repair in their city, state. They are desperate so whatever shop comes up on the first page of the search engine they are going to call. Don’t you want your repair shop to be the one that they call?
If you would like to learn more about your website or if you need a website, you can go to www.repairshopwebsites.com