call us 1-866-665-1605
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Have you ever thought “I bet I could get more customers if I had more money to spend on marketing or advertising”? While that might be true, it’s also false. You don’t need to break the bank to fill your bays.
This webinar features marketing tips and advice that will help take your auto repair shop to the next level and get you on your way to becoming known as the best shop in town.
Watch this webinar recording to learn more about:
• Common marketing mistakes that lead to paying thousands for no impact at all.
• How to reach your ideal customers
• The six questions that help you get the most from your marketing dollars.
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Recruiting great techs today is more challenging than it ever has been and requires a different approach than what has worked in the past. Low unemployment, increased retirements and increased demand have led to a major shortage of talent. And the bad news – it’s only going to get worse.
During this webinar you’ll hear:
• The updated size of the tech talent shortage problem.
• Why your work environment is so important and how to impact your culture.
• 8 key factors in recruiting great techs.
• 5 things to do to keep your tech talent.
Thursday, November 29, 2018
Earlier this year we conducted the 2018 National Independent Auto Repair Shop Marketing Survey. Our very own Market Researcher, Jeremy Spivey, conducted this survey and highlights the results in this webinar – “Marketing that Works: Insights from 200+ Independent Repair Shop Owners.”
Watch this recording now to gain insight into what more than 200 independent auto repair shops are doing for marketing, and how they plan to adjust their spending in 2019 and beyond.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Low unemployment is making hiring difficult for nearly any role, but it’s especially difficult in the automotive repair industry. There are simply not enough new skilled technicians entering the field to replace those that are retiring. Does your shop have a plan in place to stay well-staffed in this challenging environment?
Repair Shop Websites discusses five essential steps in a successful hiring plan. In thirty minutes or less, you’ll learn how to:
• Prepare for hiring success before you ever advertise job openings at your repair shop
• Determine a person’s capability for success, not just their technical competence
• Ensure that your new hires will become more than employees, but a part of your team
If you want to learn best practices for recruiting and retaining skilled technicians, watch this recording now:
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time is money! This is especially true in the automotive industry, and where it’s spent can make or break your shop’s future. Are you spending more time doing oil changes or managing your business?
To maximize the success of your shop, you need to spend enough time working on your business instead of in it. But that is easier said than done for most shop owners. So how do you get the most out of the time you do have to spend on your business? Our webinar recording on Are You Running Your Business? Or Is Your Business Running You? will help you answer that question and more.