Frieze Automotive LLC is an auto repair shop located in Leander, Texas. They proudly serve Leander and the surrounding areas with comprehensive automotive repair services. They have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models. Some of the services that they provide are; brake repair, transmission repair and ac repair. Come on by 410 Municipal Dr. A-100 or contact them by phone with 512-259-0887.
Archive for April, 2013
Mobile Wrench is an auto repair shop located in Beallsville, Ohio. The owner has 22 years of automotive service experience in Northern Ohio and he now serves Beallsville and the surrounding areas. You’ll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that the auto mechanic specialist provides! Some of the services that he offers are; mobile auto repair, brake repair and transmission repair. Come on by 49510 Headley Ridge Rd. or contact him by phone with 440-342-6498.
Electro-Tech is an auto repair shop located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey. They have been providing automotive services to Monmouth Junction and the surrounding areas for over 18 years! They have years of experience working on both domestic and foreign vehicles. Some of the services that they specialize in are; ac repair, computer diagnostics and brake repair. Come on by 3946 U.S. 1 or contact them by phone with 732-297-7777.
Do I Need Social Media?
YES! Yes, you do. Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and GOOGLE+ are the modern day word of mouth. Believe us when we tell you, “Nothing spreads faster than information over social media!” Example: Little Jimmy, who has thousands of friends on Facebook, appreciated the service his mom and dad received at XYZ Repair shop, so he tweeted it out to his 1,000 followers. In an instant, 1,000 people know who, where, and what XYZ Repair Shop is. Now, those people tell their friends, those friends tell their friends, and even more friends tell their friends. XYZ has just become “Internet Famous!” That is your goal!
Use social media to promote your services. Set up social media accounts, add it to your website, and promote your great services. If you don’t have time for Social Media, RSW can take care of it for you. Did you know our 4th Gear package offers Facebook and Google + set up and posts? We can post once a week, so you are actively reaching your customers. Spread the word and share your URL www.xyzrepairshop.com
This is one thing you can do to help your Auto Repair Shop Website run at maximum potential. Don’t just have a website. Help us make it work for you. If you aren’t comfortable or need more information, call 866 665 1605 for assistance.
Chris Williams/ Customer Service Representative
Pro-Lube Maintenance Center is an auto repair shop located in Neosho, Missouri. They are your one-stop maintenance shop! Since 2001, they have built a reputation as experts in accurate diagnosis and professional repair. In fact, many local auto shops and dealerships turn to them as a resource. Some of the services that they provide are; brake repair, transmission repair and diagnostic services. Come on by 1406 N Business Hwy 49 or contact them by phone with 417-455-9000.
Marlin’s Auto Diagnostics is an auto repair shop located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. They were established in 1995 and have over 23 years of automotive experience to date. Their shop is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment. They can service all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles. Some of the services that they specialize in are; diagnostic, electrical repairs and brake repair. Come on by 1578 Suzy St. or contact them by phone with 717-273-8550.
Imports and More is an auto repair shop located in Moberly, Montana. They can service and repair all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles. They also sell tires and are the only Yokohama tire dealer in the Moberly area. Some of the services that they provide are; auto detailing, diesel engine repair and brake repair. Come on by 211 Sparks Ave. or contact them by phone with 660-263-0995.
Searchautoparts.com and Editor in Chief Karl Brauser came out with a list of Top 10 Future Car Technologies for model year 2020. Are you prepared for the changes the automotive industry might have in store for you? If not, here is a look at some of the changes that will be a necessity in the years to come.
1. Super Fuel Efficiency – “Current EPA guidelines require the average new car to achieve 50-plus mpg by 2025. Even if those standards are reduced it’s clear fuel efficiency will remain an integral part of future vehicle design. Smaller engines that provide both strong acceleration and 50-plus mpg will be the norm,” said Brauer.
2. Media on Demand – “The concept of having access to Internet radio stations is novel in 2013, but the cars of 2020 will have on-demand access to every form of online news and entertainment. A potentially dangerous distraction to future drivers? Not if they don’t have to worry about driving (see #4),” said Brauer.
3. Voice Control – “Much like the space travelers we’ve watched in every Star Trek series since 1966, all cars in 2020 will feature fully functional voice recognition. Talking to your car will be as easy as talking to your passengers, with no vocabulary limits or a need to speak slowly to avoid command errors,” said Brauer.
4. Driverless Cars – “‘Drivers’ won’t always have to drive in 2020, because cars won’t require driver input to stay in their lanes, slow for traffic congestion or stop to avoid an accident. Much of this technology already exists and is being used by companies (like Google) to cut driver fatigue and reduce accidents,” said Brauer.
5. Self-Aware Cars– “Is that stop light ahead red or green? What’s the speed limit on this stretch of road? Did an accident and subsequent traffic jam just occur around the next bend in the freeway? Your car will know the answer to these and other questions before you do, and will update its route accordingly,” said Brauer.
6. Social Goes Mobile – “Today’s latest in-car communication and social media features, such as texting or tweeting, will give way to reading and responding to email, participating in group calls and ‘attending’ online parties. Want to watch the NBA finals ‘with’ your friends as you commute home? You will,” said Brauer.
7. In-Car Office – “Connection technology will also allow for enhanced in-car productivity. Writing reports, or dictating them through voice recognition, receiving and reviewing documents, participating in video conference calls and managing a team – from the driver’s seat – will be standard protocol in 2020,” said Brauer.
8. Lightweight Materials – “Driven by the need to reduce fuel consumption, future vehicles will use lightweight materials, such as high tensile steel and advanced plastic composites, including an expanded use of carbon fiber, to reduce weight without sacrificing structural integrity or passenger safety,” said Brauer.
9. Zero Maintenance – “Vehicle maintenance requirements have been reduced in recent years, with transmission fluids and engine coolants designed to last ‘the life of the vehicle.’ By 2020 cars will have very few parts or systems that require service more than once every 100,000 miles – if ever,” said Brauer.
10. Hybrid Technology – “Like fuel injection over the past 30 years, hybrid technology will transition from rare and exotic to common and fundamental in new car design. By 2020, the concepts of letting brake energy go up in heat, or an engine idle while stopped in traffic, will seem wasteful because new cars won’t,” said Brauer
Your customers are watching to see how well you prepare for the future. Do you have a website that is Smartphone accessible? Do you have videos on your website? Do you have social media accounts? Do you have photos of your or your employees? Do you have reviews or testimonials from recent customers? Do you offer coupons? All of these factors are heavily weighed by potential customers.
If you say no to one or more, we can help! Call us today at 866 665 1605 to discuss one of our packages designed to help you plan for the future. Your preparation today will determine your automotive success tomorrow.
Auto & Equipment Specialists, Inc. is a towing company that is located in Westland, Michigan. They have been providing their towing and recovery and emergency roadside assistance services for over 8 years. The areas that they serve are; Westland, Wayne, Garden City, Livonia, Canton, Inkster, Dearborn Heights, Redford, and Farmington. Some of the 24 hour towing services that they provide are; local towing, long distance towing and off road recovery. If you are on the side of the road and need help please call 734-637-4906.
Auto Mex Auto Repair provides complete auto repair services to the residents of Minneapolis, MN. They strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction. Located at 3703 Dight Ave, South, they are the exhaust specialists. They can handle custom mufflers, dual exhausts, high performance mufflers, chrome tips, cherry bomb exhausts, catalytic converters, and flex pipes. No job is too large and no job is too small for these ASE technicians. Get your car fixed right at a shop you can trust. Call 612 728 7078 for an appointment.